- Use a 3M privacy filter. This obscures the screen for people who are not directly behind you. There are less expensive privacy filters than 3M’s.
- Choose a booth where you can sit with your back to the wall.
- Position yourself so that you’re facing everyone and so your screen isn’t directly reflecting images or text off the location’s windows.
- Position yourself so people can’t look through a window directly at your screen.
- Boss-Key and Hide are your best friends in situations. As people approach you suddenly, it’s Alt-x baby! Once they’re gone you can quickly reveal again by clicking the StopWatch icon in the system tray (by the clock in the lower left hand corner of your screen.)
- Demo equipment
- StopWatch chronlogical progress blog entries start today. Announcing…
- Watching Sports Events, Movies, and Online Gambling!
- Planes, Trains, Automobiles, (and Boats, Waiting rooms, Airports, Restaurants, Cafes, Churches, Ball Games and Other Public Exposures!)
- Obsessively Monitoring Your EBay Sale or Craigslist Ad When You’re Not Supposed To Be!