- Run StopWatch.msi
- Agree to everything in the installer
- Tell windows you trust StopWatch.
- When the install is complete click the Start button, All Programs, then find and click StopWatch in the list of programs
- See ‘Set It Up’ in the User Guide for how to set up your StopWatch features.
- If you’re more of a visual learner than a reader, you can get a lot of details from watching the tutorials on ‘How to use it’, and ‘Cool things you can do with it’. Just click the Demos button on the main page of www.stopwatchprivacy.com. We hate those really fast demos at other peoples sites, so ours presume you like relaxed ‘Joy of Painting’ style tutorials where you actually know what to do when you’re done watching. That’s our goal, anyway
- Demo equipment
- StopWatch chronlogical progress blog entries start today. Announcing…
- Watching Sports Events, Movies, and Online Gambling!
- Planes, Trains, Automobiles, (and Boats, Waiting rooms, Airports, Restaurants, Cafes, Churches, Ball Games and Other Public Exposures!)
- Obsessively Monitoring Your EBay Sale or Craigslist Ad When You’re Not Supposed To Be!